What a darling picture. Thanks for the remidner when you update. What a view! I'm so excited to hear you are doing family history. As soon as I get unpacked, I will send Travis' papers. I only brought 1 1/2 file cabinets out of my 8, so many of the files went in boxes marked, "Genealogy." Thanks for being such an awesome friend to Michelle and all the rest of us too.
I am a 32 year old stay-at-home mom and wife. Travis and I have been married 12 years and have the 2 most adorable and wonderful kids ever. I am blessed to have a great husband who is my best friend. Little Bug and Darlin' Baby Girl are the lights of my life.
1 comment:
What a darling picture. Thanks for the remidner when you update. What a view! I'm so excited to hear you are doing family history. As soon as I get unpacked, I will send Travis' papers. I only brought 1 1/2 file cabinets out of my 8, so many of the files went in boxes marked, "Genealogy." Thanks for being such an awesome friend to Michelle and all the rest of us too.
Post a Comment