I am always trying to get you to pose for pictures and it usually doesn't work, but this time you both wanted me to take your pictures, so you could see yourselves on the camera. I love you both!
I can't believe how cute they are! K is such a cute little girl, not a baby anymore! It really makes me miss them, and you too! It was fun to look at the pictures. They are growing too fast! We love you guys!
I am a 32 year old stay-at-home mom and wife. Travis and I have been married 12 years and have the 2 most adorable and wonderful kids ever. I am blessed to have a great husband who is my best friend. Little Bug and Darlin' Baby Girl are the lights of my life.
1 comment:
I can't believe how cute they are! K is such a cute little girl, not a baby anymore! It really makes me miss them, and you too! It was fun to look at the pictures. They are growing too fast! We love you guys!
Post a Comment