Saturday, February 7, 2009

12 Years!!!!

I'm more in love with you every day that I get to be with you. Being your wife and a mom to our kids is the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you so much and miss you every moment we aren't together. Thank you for taking the absolute best care of us. You are the most intelligent and hard-working man I know. I can't imagine my life without you. Thanks Grammy for the night out. We got to have dinner at a nice place and see a movie in a theatre. Wahoo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids keep you busy. It's good that you and the hubby get some time together. You both need that. Family is so important. Yours is wonderful. Grammy

Amy Rapier said...

Congrats on 12 years! You guys look great together! Glad you are back blogging!

Two Dot Crew said...

hey there...i'm in SLC, Utah so promise not to come through Leadore until i'm back!
susan