The final masterpiece. Nice Work!!


Arranging and rearranging blocks, bowls, shapes, etc. can keep Little Bug busy for hours on end. He worked really hard on getting this arrangement just right. It is a snake (the shapes on the right), a puffin (the bowls on the left) and a castle (the blocks in upper right corner). He was really happy with what he had done and insisted that Baby Darlin' Girl not mess it up.


2 comments:
I love it when kids concentrate so hard on something like that, watching their brains work! Tell him it is really cool!
I had no idea your Mom did tours at the Strawberry Schoolhouse. We were just talking about taking the kids there, we were up in Pine about 3 weeks ago and almost took the sidetrip, but we couldn't swing it. I rode there on my bike nearly every day in the summer when we lived up there.
And, can I tell you how adorable "Darlin' Baby Girl" is? You should send that pic into a magazine. have a great one!
he's really pretty coordinated with those toys!! his imagination is great too! must be really fun to watch! still missing you here!
Susan
Post a Comment